What is the International Baccalaureate Career-related Programme?
Do you want to stand out from the crowd? The IBCP could be just the thing you need.
The IBCP is an exciting and unique blend of academic and vocational qualifications that provides post 16 students with the skills and confidence prized by universities, employers and apprenticeship providers.
Students choose at least one vocational learning programme and two IB Diplomas (equivalent A levels) from a wide range of options. The IBCP contains a unique programme of personal and professional skill development, community service, language development and a reflective project that develops the whole person. You will be provided with opportunities to:
– obtain internationally recognised qualifications
– learn in teams
– undertake research
– meet new people
– develop your presentation and communication skills
– grow in confidence
– learn about the language and culture of another country
– challenge yourself and try new things
– work as part of a group for the benefit of your local community
– stand out from the crowd
– progress to university, employment or higher level apprenticeships
Interested? To find out more click below:
- 10 reasons why you should do the IBCP
- IBCP general presentation
- IBCP Brochure
- See the video
- Frequently asked questions
- How the IBCP helps you to stand out from the crowd
- LAT16 IBCP Subject choices
- Register your interest
The Leigh, Leigh UTC and Wilmington Academy are candidate schools for the IBCP.