- To achieve high academic standards and to enable every student to achieve his/her full potential.
- To place every student on a programme of study appropriate to his/her ability and needs, including work-related learning.
- To encourage and maintain personal high standards in work, conduct and presentation and to foster an ethos of individual responsibility in this respect.
- To provide all necessary guidance with regard to entry to Universities, Colleges of Higher Education or employment.
- To develop students who are skilled and equipped to succeed in adult life.
- Appropriate range of academic and vocational courses
- Flexible learning programmes
- Develop skills and attitudes prized by employers
- State-of-the-art facilities
- 24/7 anytime, anywhere learning
- Enrichment and work-related learning experiences
- Excellent employer and university links
- Bespoke pastoral programmes
- Personalised support, mentoring and guidance
- Equality of opportunity
- Excellent academic outcomes
- Positive progression pathways for all